A river cruise is an easy and pleasant way to avoid the busy roads of the city centre while admiring the beauty of Oxford's most famous spots, bridges, monasteries and other attractions. On this tour you will:
- learn about famous landmarks and buildings including Christchurch College and Meadows, the University rowing houses and regatta course, and Folly Bridge
- listen to commentary from professionals, historians and scientists
- let the quiet countryside surround you as the boat takes you down the river in the direction of the lovely Iffley village.
- see a section of the Thames is one of the liveliest and most vibrant part of the river, also called the Isis
- enjoy this relaxing experience of exploring the city without ever leaving your seat
NOTE: You will also benefit from a 10% Food Discount at the Folly to taste a typical English meal.