Terms of service
By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse the Services, including, without limitation, through a mobile or other wireless device, or otherwise use the Services without being registered) or you are a "Member" (which means that you have connected using Facebook Connect or another authentication service). The term "User" refers to both Visitor and Member.
You are authorized to use the Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) only if you agree to abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations ("Applicable Law") and the terms of this Agreement. In addition, in consideration for becoming a Member and/or making use of the Services, you must indicate your acceptance of this Agreement during the registration process. Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time and from time to time, and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on the Services. All material modifications will apply prospectively only. Your continued use of the Services following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by and your acceptance of the Agreement as so modified. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and to abide by all Applicable Law, you must discontinue use of the Services immediately.
Use of the Services and registration to be a Member for the Services ("Membership") is void where prohibited. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any Applicable Law.
This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services or are a Member.
You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by contacting us. By choosing to terminate your Membership, you acknowledge and expressly agree that all of your profile content, photos and other information may be irrevocably deleted. Triposo may terminate your Membership at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Furthermore, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including, without limitation, private messages between you and other Users), or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
In order to access some parts of the Services, you are required to connect using an authentication service such as Facebook connect and accept the terms that authentication service provides for the connection as well as these terms.
5. Use by Members.
The Services are for the personal use of Members and may only be used for direct commercial purposes if they are specifically endorsed or authorized by Triposo. We reserve the right to remove commercial content in our sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Services, including, without limitation, collecting User information by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorized data collection or solicitation may be removed without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
6. Proprietary Rights in Content.
By posting any Content on, through or in connection with the Services, you license your content under a Creative Commons Licence - details are found here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
7. Content Posted.
Please choose carefully the information that you post on, through or in connection with the Services and that you provide to other Users. You may not post any form of Prohibited Content, as outlined in Section 8 below. Despite this prohibition, information, materials, products or services provided by other Users may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate this Agreement, and Triposo assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Services by any person, please contact us immediately. Triposo may reject, refuse to post or delete any Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, Content that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. We assume no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time we choose, in our sole discretion, to monitor the Services, we nonetheless assume no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on, through or in connection with any of the Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users.
8. Content/Activity Prohibited.
The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on, through or in connection with the Services. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in our sole discretion: (a) is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (b) harasses or advocates harassment of another person; (c) exploits people in a sexual or violent manner; (d) contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website; (e) solicits or is designed to solicit personal information from anyone under 18; (f) publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (g) constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; (h) constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work; (i) involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or "spamming"; (j) contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images; (k) furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities; (l) solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users; (m) involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Triposo such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; (n) includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or (o) violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person; or (p) violates our Community Guidelines [link], including, without limitation, reviews, comments or other Content regarding any business that is (i) fake or defamatory, (ii) traded with other businesses, (iii) written by any owner, employee or other agent of the reviewed business, or (iv) for which you were compensated for writing, directly or indirectly, by the reviewed business, its affiliates or agents.
9. Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property.
Triposo respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. You can post content with a Creative Commons licence but you need to give proper attribution.
Triposo is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the User Content or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content posted through or in connection with the Services, by Users of the Services, and such User Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Triposo. In addition, Triposo is not responsible for any damage, injury or loss caused by Users of the Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services. Web pages or profiles created and posted by Members on, though or in connection with the Services may contain links to other websites or services. Triposo is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites and services, and such websites and services are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Triposo. Inclusion of any linked website or service on the Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website or service by Triposo. When you access these third party sites and services, you do so at your own risk. Triposo takes no responsibility for third party advertisements that are posted on, through or in connection with the Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by these third parties. Triposo is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Services. Triposo assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. Triposo is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Services or combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Services. Under no circumstances shall Triposo be responsible for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Services, attendance at any event, from any User Content posted on or through the Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Services, whether online or offline. The Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and Triposo expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Triposo cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Services.
13. Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL TRIPOSO BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF TRIPOSO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, TRIPOSO'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO TRIPOSO FOR THE SERVICES.
The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of The Netherlands, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Triposo agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, to resolve any dispute arising out of the Agreement or the Services. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
You agree to indemnify and hold Triposo, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, directors, agents, partners, employees and volunteers, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services in violation of this Agreement, arising from a breach of this Agreement or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement, or any Content that you post on, through or in connection with the Services.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Site or any of the Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. Your agreement with Triposo will always include this Agreement at a minimum. Your access and use of certain Services may require you to accept additional terms and conditions applicable to such certain Services, in addition to this Agreement. The failure of Triposo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
To contact us regarding any questions about this Agreement, please complete the form on the "Contact Us" page.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of Triposo, Inc., the website located at http://www.triposo.com (the "Site"), related services and other websites owned or operated by Triposo, Inc. and its corporate affiliates (collectively, the "Service").
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual, whereas non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
How We Collect and Use Information
Any time you visit the Site, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks). This information may be used to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. We do not share this information externally.
While browsing the website www.triposo.com (the “Website") or the Triposo app (the “App”) and using the related services, Triposo may set cookies on your browser. This is only possible if your browser preferences allow it.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are placed on your system’s memory when you access a certain part of the Website. Cookies help to easily use the services offered by Triposo and to automatically provide Triposo with information, allowing Triposo to understand which parts of its website are most popular, where its users are going and how much time they spend on the Website, in order to improve the browsing experience of users, also through the customization of the services offered. Furthermore, cookies are also used to provide advertising (including from third parties) that is relevant for the user.
COOKIES USED BY TRIPOSO
1) TECHNICAL COOKIES
These types of cookies are strictly necessary for normal browsing and use of the Website, as well as for the proper use of its certain functions. These cookies do not record any personal information regarding you. Triposo use the following cookies:
- session cookies: they are essential to allow browsing and use of the Website. They consist of temporary files
that are stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing and subsequently they are erased
at the end of the browsing session;
- persistent cookies: they allow browsing according to certain options or functions selected by you (e.g. language) in order to improve your experience of use of the Website, customizing the content of the website on the basis of the type of browser used and further information sent by this browser. The term of these files is longer than the browser session, in fact they continue to be stored even once the browser is closed and they remain up to a preset expiration date or until they are erased by you (e.g. if you enter into a website, it recognizes you during your next visit).
2) ANALYTICAL COOKIES
3) THIRD PARTIES COOKIES
Triposo allows third parties to set and use their own cookies within the pages of the Website. The use of these cookies is governed by the privacy policies of these third parties. Triposo allows in particular the presence on the Website of the following “social plugin”:
- Google +;
These are services that allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms, directly from the Website’s pages. If you interact with these social plugin you provide to third parties your consent to collect some information about you. It is possible that these third parties may trace your identity or collect traffic data even if you do not interact with such cookies or do not use the social plugin service.
We remind you Triposo has not any control on the use and the process of data collected by third parties, therefore, we suggest you to visit the relevant privacy and cookies policies.
4) PROFILING COOKIES
Profiling cookies are designed to monitor and create profiles related to the user, as well as to detect their movements and their browsing habits of the web and/or consumption, in order to deliver advertising communications in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of browsing. Triposo uses profiling cookies to (i) collect and store information about your interests based on your activity while browsing the Website or the websites of business partners and third party customers; and (ii) provide you with content and advertising relevant to your interests on the sites of these third-party partners and customers. The information collected include the IP address, operating system, browser type and website visited prior by the users. Pursuant to the applicable law, the prior consent of the user is always required for the installation of such third parties profiling cookies.
GEO-LOCALIZATION: We remind you that, in case of access to Triposo’s services through the App, the user may activate the geolocalization settings on his/her device that will allow Triposo to collect and use the user’s location data, in order to provide services based on location.
HOW TO PROVIDE YOUR CONSENT
HOW TO MANAGE OR DELETE COOKIES
1) Browser settings
2) Operating system settings
Many operating systems allow you to limit the tracking of advertising content associated with the ID of your device. You can change the settings directly from your device. We invite you to consult the manual of your operating system or contact the appropriate service center for more information on how to adjust or change the relevant settings.
3) Additional settings
You can also disable profiling cookies using the tool available on the following page.
Information About You
When you register for the Service, we collect a variety of information about you to complete your online profile. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to other users of the Service. If you choose to connect your Triposo account with Facebook or any other service, we will receive and retain basic account registration data you provide to that service, such as name, email address, user ID and profile page URL. We may also receive and display content relevant to your use of the Service from activity feeds or other information from Facebook and other linked services, including the contents of your "Wall," status updates, comments, photos and location "check-ins" to the extent you grant us access to such information from those services.
NOTICE PURSUANT TO SEC. 13 OF EU REGULATION NO. 679/2016 (“GDPR”)
Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V (hereinafter, “Triposo” or the “Data controller”), processes the personal data of the subjects involved in the processing (hereinafter, “Data subject”) and in particular of the users that use the services available on the website www.Triposo.com (hereinafter, the “Website”), on the subdomains of the same or through the Triposo mobile App. The Data are provided directly by the Data subject or, in the particular case in which the Data subject accesses the Website or the App occurs through Facebook access credentials, by such third party company. Data may be processed for the following purposes: a) management of the registration to Triposo Website or App; b) publication of and access to tips and reviews written by the Data subjects in relation to destinations and Points of interests, services, attractions and trips mentioned on the Website; g) statistical purposes on anonymized data; c) delivery by Triposo of promotional communications about discounts, offers, events or services similar to those previously seen by the Data subject; d) delivery by Triposo of promotional communications about discounts, offers, events or services different from those previously seen by the Data subjest, only with his/her explicit consent; e) profiling activities, that is evaluating the tastes, preferences and consumption habits of the Data subject, including by inviting him/her to participate in market surveys, only with his/her explicit consent; f) communication of the personal data of the Data subject to Triposo third-party partners for the purpose of delivery of commercial and promotional communications by the aforementioned companies, only with the explicit consent of the Data subject. The legal basis for data processing is the execution of a contract and the provision of the requested service (for the purposes under letters a), b), above), the legitimate interest of Triposo (for the purpose under letter c)) and the Data subject’s consent (for the purposes under letters d), e), f)).
2. Triposo hereby informs you that: a) for the above mentioned purposes the information of Data subject shall be processed in compliance with the confidentiality and safety rules provided by the law; b) in case of expressed consent to the profiling activity, this will entail an automated activity in order to allocate the Data subject into a category of subjects with homogeneous characteristics on the basis of past behaviour, any market surveys that may have been completed and the relevant demographic class.
3. The provision of the Data is optional. However, any refusal to provide the Data for the purposes referred to under letters a) of paragraph 1, shall lead to the impossibility to enjoy the related services offered by Triposo specifically syncing and other login related services. The possible refusal to provide consent to the data processing for the further purposes referred to under letters c), d), e), f) of paragraph 1, shall not lead to any consequences, subject to the impossibility for the Data subject to be informed about: about Triposo discounts, offers, services or events and any initiatives to detect the satisfaction of Triposo’s customers, to receive commercial communications of interest from Triposo and to receive promotional communications from the partner companies of Triposo.
4. The Data shall not be disseminated, except for the possible dissemination, at the discretion of the Data subject, of his/her Data for the purposes referred to under paragraph 1 letter b). Within the organization of Triposo, the Data may be processed by the relevant offices entrusted with the execution of certain processing activities (i.e. Administration, Commercial, Marketing, IT).
5. Any Data collected for the purposes indicated under paragraph 1 letters (a) shall be retained for the entire duration of the Data subject’s registration to Triposo’s Website or App, or until the Data subject requests the deletion of his/her Data. Any Data collected for the purposes of processing indicated under paragraph 1 letter (b) shall be retained until the Data subject withdraws his/her consent to publication of reviews or requests the deletion of his/her Data. Any Data collected for the purposes of processing indicated under paragraph 1 letter (c), (d), (e), (f) shall be retained until the Data subject withdraws consent to the marketing activities from Triposo or to the profiling activities, or withdraws consent to marketing activities from Triposo’s partners or presents a request for deletion of the Data, except for cases where the Data controller needs to retain such Data to defend its rights in relation to any disputes that are on-going at the time of the request, or upon formal request from public authorities.
6. The Data subject has the right to: a) obtain the termination of processing for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already provided by our company; b) obtain information in relation to the purposes for which Data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (right of access); c) obtain the rectification or integration of incorrect Data concerning the Data subject (right to rectification); d) obtain the deletion of Data concerning the Data subject in the following cases (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (ii) the Data subject has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing of Data, if these are processed on the basis of his consent; (iii) the Data subject has opposed the processing of Data concerning him/her, in case these are processed for our legitimate interest; or (iv) the processing of Data does not comply with the law. However, it is to be noted that the retention of Data by Inter is also lawful if it is necessary in order to fulfil a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in Court (cancellation right); b) to obtain that the Data concerning the Data subject are only stored without any further use in the following cases: (i) the Data subject disputes the accuracy of the Data, for the period that is necessary for allowing Inter to verify the accuracy of such Data; (ii) the processing is unlawful but the Data subject objects to the deletion of the Data; (iii) the Data are necessary for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in Court; (iv) the Data subject has opposed the processing and is awaiting the verification of the possible prevalence of Inter’s legitimate interest to the processing (limitation right); f) receive in a common, structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, all Data concerning the Data subject, if these are processed under a contract or on the basis of the Data subject’s consent (portability right). Please also note that the Data subject has the right to contact the Data Protection Authority in order to enforce his/her rights with regard to the data processing.
7. The Data controller pursuant to art. 24 of the GDPR is Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V. The Data controller can be contacted for sending requests or exercising the rights established by the law by sending an email to the email address [email protected]
8. Notwithstanding that Triposo in any case shall not proceed to processing operations other than those expressly authorized and/or requested by each Data subject, this Privacy Notice may be amended from time to time in order to comply with new provisions of law, the modification of Triposo’s Data processing policies and/or following changes to the features of the Website, App and/or Triposo’s services. Each updated version of this Privacy Notice shall be made available on the Website and on the App in the dedicated section: Triposo therefore invites all users to periodically consult the aforementioned section in order to be always informed on the latest published version.
The undersigned, in its capacity of Data subject (or in case of minor, in its capacity of person exercising parental authority on the Data subject), hereby acknowledges that the Data shall be processed for the purposes referred to under paragraph 1, lett. a), b), of the Privacy Notice, namely for purposes associated to the registration on Triposo’s website or official app. The undersigned acknowledges that the processing referred to under paragraph 1 letter c) is carried out on the basis of Triposo's legitimate interest and that it is possible to oppose to this processing upon the completion of each purchase order or by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link available at the bottom of Triposo’s promotional communications or by writing to the e-mail address [email protected]
The undersigned also agrees to the Data processing with regard to:
direct marketing from Triposo – purpose under par. 1 lett. d);
profiling activity - purpose under par. 1 lett. e);
marketing from Triposo’s partners - purpose under par. 1 lett. f).
We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information stored in our database. We will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but given that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and hence accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with us, you can contact: [email protected]
Social media terms
IF YOU RESPOND TO TRIPOSO'S QUESTIONS, POSTS OR OTHERWISE POST CONTENT ON OR VIA OUR OFFICIAL BRAND "PRESENCE" ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, WE MAY USE OR REPUBLISH YOUR POSTED TEXT, PHOTO, VIDEO OR OTHER MATERIALS (collectively "CONTENT") AS OUTLINED BELOW. EXAMPLES OF OUR OFFICIAL BRAND PRESENCE ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS INCLUDE THE TRIPOSO FACEBOOK PAGE, TRIPOSO PINTEREST PAGE , INSTAGRAM PAGE AND THE TRIPOSO TWITTER ACCOUNT.
By posting or otherwise making available any Content, or otherwise responding to or communicating with us on or via our official brand presence on social media platforms/sites and branded hashtags (including, without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, collectively "Social Media Platforms") you represent and warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older and that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
You irrevocably grant us, and our parent company, affiliates, licensees and assigns, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted right and license throughout the universe to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, publish, post, distribute, publicly perform, sublicense, or otherwise provide to others, your Content in any and all media, formats and channels (now in existence or hereinafter developed) for any purpose, including advertising and commercial purposes.
We will try to credit you as the author/source of the Content by referring to your Social Media Platform handle or identifier. (By posting, you agree that we may identify you as the author/source of the Content.)
However, we may use ideas, suggestions, developments, and/or other material offered to us via your posted Content without any attribution or compensation to you.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
This privacy statement was last revised on May 25, 2018.