Most restaurants are located in hotels.
- Deck Bistro, in the Bird of Paradise Hotel, +675 731-1144. 06:30-10:00, 11:30-14:30, 18:00-22:00. Themed buffets that are reasonable, Enzo's Pizza and other east/west meals. Said to be the best restaurant in town but that's not saying much. K60.
- Mandarin, Elizabeth St (opposite Bird of Paradise Hotel, next to Bintangor Supermarket, +675 732-2999. Lunch and dinner. Chinese restaurant. Has a takeaway booth for snacks.
- The Steak House, Airport Road, in Hotel Phoenix (south of the entrance to the airport - go to the back of the compound with the sign, +675 532-3980. Leathery steak and other dishes in a pleasant setting overlooking a pool (which can get noisy). From K25.
- Papindo. This supermarket has a decent cafeteria-style restaurant inside with things like sandwiches, burgers and Filipino dishes. K5-20.
- Pacific Gardens Hotel, Mokara Street North. The other big hotel has a restaurant situated next to a creek and forest. Food's probably a little worse than the Bird of Paradise though and the service is comical.