The beautiful Ukrainian capital, home to leafy hills and world-famous Orthodox and Baroque architecture.
The second most popular city in the country. Some Polish, some Austrian mixed with Russian almost in everything. Famous about medieval ol...
A harbour city on the Black Sea with a mixture of different cultures.
The second most populous city in Ukraine and its first capital. - In Sloboda Ukraine area.
- A major port for the Russian Black sea fleet. Given the title 'Hero City' for its resistance to the Nazis during WWII.
Vorontsov Palace, Ai-Petri, Natural attractions.
Primarily known for its plant for the production of sparkling wine bottle classic way - the largest in Eastern Europe.
- A very beautiful city containing many of the Russian Czar's palaces and other great monuments. Twinned with Margate in England amongst ...
Beaches, дом Голицына, Церковь святителя Луки.
Natural attractions, Svitiaz, Церква Різдва Пресвятої Богородиці.
The center of Dnepropetrovsk region, part of the Dnieper Ukraine area.
- Located in a canyon between Simferopol and Sevastopol, this town has a wealth of interesting sites to see including the Crimean Tatar K...
Medzhybizh Fortress, Краєзнавчий музей, Церква святого Миколая.
A former region of Ukraine that was annexed by the Russian Federation in March 2014.
Juma-Jami Mosque, Eupatorian Kenassas, Beaches.
- Your last stop before reaching the eastern edge of the Crimea and heading across the straits into the rest of Russia.
Balaklava Naval Museum Complex, Baydar Valley, Beaches.
The Museum of Shipbuilding and Fleet, Mykolayiv Regional Museum of Local History, Mykolaiv Observato.
- Feodosiya is located 100km to the east of Simferopol.
Livadia Palace, Uchan-su, Natural attractions.
Center of Zaporozhye region, part of the Dnieper Ukraine area.
Art Museum, Проскурівського підпілля, ХМЕЛЬНИЦЬКИЙ ОБЛАСНИЙ ХУДОЖНІЙ МУЗЕЙ.
The capital of Bukovina offers Balkan atmosphere mixed fine classical Habsburg architecture.
Свято-Ільїнський храм, Ukrainian cemetery, Russian cemetery.
- The capital. The train station is very clean and beautiful. For the most part this is a place of transit to the coast or to the mountains.
Ancient city of Kyivan Rus', one of the oldest cities in Ukraine, has lots of Medieval architecture.
The highlights of its: Castle "Palanok", 14-18th century; St.Martin chapel, (каплиця св.Мартина) 14th century.
Beaches, Исторический музей, Судаксий дельфинарий "Нэмо".
Askania-Nova is a biosphere reserve (sanctuary) located in Kherson Oblast, Ukraine, within the dry Taurida steppe near Oleshky Sands.
Beaches, Дача Чехова, SMX-29115.
Art Museum, Ratusha, Market Square.
Музей, Sviato-Oleksandro-Nevs'kyi Hram, Зал царства Свидетелей Иеговы.
Kamianets-Podilskyi Castle, Holy Trinity Church, Holy Cross church.
Sofiyivsky Park, Могила цадика Нахмана, Museum of action literary and art.
Is the oblast's capital, with two 'must see' the Castle-fortress, 1500; and the Exaltation of the Cross cathedral (Здвиженський кафедраль...
Галицький замок, Halych Castle, Церква Різдва Христового.
Lubart's Castle, Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral, Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral.
Дом-музей Волошина, Утоли моя печали, SMX-19005.
Werwolf, Vinnytsia TV Tower, Pharmacy Museum-Estate M. Pirogov.
A major industrial center, climatic and mud resort. Part of the Pryazovia area.
Your friends can share their recommendations at the following link.