– the region's biggest city, Latvia's party town has much to offer.
– beaches of soft sand, the interesting former secret Soviet military town of Karosta, and music, from rock festivals to organ music festivals.
– popular holiday resort near Riga.
– town with many interesting castles and historic places; the most popular destination outside Riga for foreign tourists.
Natural attractions, Ungurmuiža Manor, Sigulda bobsleigh.
Rēzeknes pilskalns, Tirgus, Kolonna Hotel Rēzekne.
– second biggest city in Latvia, featuring many factories and other industries.
Brīvības piemineklis, VUGD ZRB Bauskas daļa, Bauska Castle.