Latvia has more than 3000 small lakes across the country and these are the best ones for swimming, fishing, and generally having fun.
Did you know that Latvia has 500 kilometres of beach along the Baltic Sea? The country calls for a route along the seaside, across modern...
– the region's biggest city, Latvia's party town has much to offer.
Krimulda Castle, Āraiši lake dwelling site, Gutmanis Cave.
– beaches of soft sand, the interesting former secret Soviet military town of Karosta, and music, from rock festivals to organ music fest...
– popular holiday resort near Riga.
– town with many interesting castles and historic places; the most popular destination outside Riga for foreign tourists.
– second biggest city in Latvia, featuring many factories and other industries.
Venta Rapid, Riežupe Sand Caves, Kuldīgas novada muzejs.
– town with a medieval castle, a newer castle and other Old Town attractions.
Bauska Castle, Novadpētniecības un mākslas muzejs, Brīvības piemineklis.
Krustpils Castle, Sēļu sēta, Jēkabpils Tūrisma informācijas centrs.
Jelgava Palace, Jelgava Gymnasium, Jelgavas vēstures un mākslas muzejs.
Latgales kultūrvēstures muzejs, Rēzekne Castle, Rēzeknes svētās trīsvienības baznīca.
Your friends can share their recommendations at the following link.