Author: >| Micha |<
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners
The Grundloser See is the largest, virtually intact raised bog in the county of Heidekreis in the German state of Lower Saxony.
DetailsPhone+49 5161 9700
AddressSoltauer Straße 39
DescriptionHeidmarkhalle is a city hall in Bad Fallingbostel.Sources: OpenStreetMap, ...
The museum was the brain child of Captain Dave Curry 2Bn REME who back in March 2006, asked Kevin Greenhalgh to help put on a small displ...
This monument to a typical Lower Saxon farm stands at the edge of a large beech wood that drops steeply to the River Böhme.
Vogelpark Walsrode Eingang is a zoo in Bad Fallingbostel.
Has an outside terrace area overlooking the River Böhme and park, perfect for those summer evenings.
Is an original restaurant with a variety of choices for the exquisite taste.
This Chinese take-away offers a wide range of Chinese food, from soups & starters to main dishes of pork, beef, duck & chicken.
Vegetarian food and excellent service.
DetailsPhone+49 5162 909793
AddressSoltauer Strasse 6
DescriptionMississippi is a bar in Bad Fallingbostel.Sources: Facebook API, OpenStr...
an outside bar with live music next to the river and park. Crazy golf, pedalo hire, live music.
A German Bar which also does food and takeaway.
Small disco/dance club .
– The reunified and reinvigorated capital of Germany; known for its division during the Cold War, the Berlin Wall.
– Bavaria's beautiful capital city, calling itself 'world city with a heart', the site of the famous Oktoberfest, Hofbräuhaus, several be...
– Germany's second-largest city, with a metropolitan character second only to Berlin, famous for its harbour as well as its liberal culture.
– Alpha metropolis of Germany with a magnificent skyline, financial and transportation hub of the European continent with the seat of the...
– This city was founded by the Romans 2000 years ago and is known for its huge cathedral Romanesque churches, archaeological sites and th...
– Once called 'Florence on the Elbe', world-famous for its Frauenkirche and its rebuilt historic Altstadt that was destroyed during the war.
Nicknamed the Schwabenmetropole because of its location in the very heart of Swabia and also because of the Swabian dialect spoken by its...
Old banking and publishing city famous for its ties to Bach.
– Germany's capital of shopping that also offers a wide scale of fascinating new architecture.
– Retaining a medieval touch, its old town has been partly reconstructed, including the Gothic Kaiserburg and the major churches, and you...
Your friends can share their recommendations at the following link.