Triposo's full featured free offline iPhone travel guide
About the guide
In the beginning of 2011 we made our first iPhone travel guide. We started with just Amsterdam, Sydney and Rome, but currently we offer an iPhone travel guide for more than 30 destinations, including country guides for France, Italy and Germany. All of our guides work offline so you can use them when your travel without incurring roaming costs.
Triposo travel guide to the world
The travel app that you want on your iPhone. The Triposo travel guide to the world will give you complete and in-depth travel information for any destination in the world. From Aachen to Zimbabwe. In this iPhone travel guide you select the destination you are travelling to, download the content and use the guide offline during your trip.It's the perfect travel companion.
We have an iPhone travel guide for over 20 different cities including Paris, Rome, London and Istanbul. All our city guides have the following features:
- In depth background information on history, getting around and getting there.
- All major sights are covered with a good description.
- An extensive list of restaurants to choose from, divided in different cuisines.
- A nightlife section that has the best bars, nightclubs and more.
- A complete overview of other activities such as hiking, biking or just relaxing on the beach.
- An offline map that shows your location and the nearby highlights.
- The possibility to store your personal highlights.
We have country guides for over 60 countries, including France, Italy and Germany.
- In depth information on the country, the culture, history and how to stay safe.
- A country map that shows where the most important cities are.
- Language guides that teach you the basics of the local lingo.
- Complete city guides for major destinations: we leave nothing out.
- Compact information for less traveled destinations.